CONDITIONS OF ENTRY INTO CONSERVATION AREAS
1. Visitors must have insurance cover that includes emergency helicopter evacuation (for trekking package)
2. Visitors must report to the Manager of the Conservation Area or his representative upon the arrival.
3. Visitors must declare their photographic equipment/cameras upon reporting to the Manager of the Conservation Area or his representative.
4. Visitors must be accompanied by one or more rangers when entering the forest, except in designated “Self-guided Nature Trails”.
5. Hunting is prohibited anywhere in the Conservation areas or Yayasan Sabah Forest Management Area.
6. Firearms are absolutely forbidden.
7. Collection of specimens is absolutely not allowed unless with written permission.
8. There should be no slashing of vegetation or cutting new trails, unless with permission from relevant officers/staff of the Conservation Area.
9. No graffiti on any surface including but not limited to rocks, trees, signboards or any other structures.
10. Forest fires are a real danger and campfires can be lit only under supervision of the rangers.
11. Visitors must inform the Manager of the Conservation Area if they have any health complication that requires special attention.
12. Styrofoam/polystyrene containers and canned foods must not to bring into the Conservation Area.
13. All litter/rubbish must be brought out.
14. Visitors must settle all charges/payments prior to leaving the Conservation Area.
15. Visitors who break any of above rules will be asked to leave the Conservation Area immediately.
1. Visitors who wish to trek into the Conservation Area must be reasonably physically fit.
2. Visitors must inform the Manager of the Conservation Area if they have any health complication that requires special attention.
3. Visitors are advised to take necessary medical precautions against malarial infection.